Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am going stir crazy!! I can't wait to get my car back. I have been with out my car for one week. I believe tomorrow is the big day. It has taken so long because they have to order the part from Edmonton which is about 900 miles away give or take a few KM.

The Knowles have been nice enough to drive me to school. It rains like crazy here. I am so glad I brought a car. I don't know what I would do with out one. (oh yeah I do. Stay inside all the time)You may ask "What about that bike you have, Shayla?" I will answer yes I am glad I have it and I have been to school and back on it but you can't take it to the store and such. It's not one you can just lock up. It also RAINS all the time. Any way, I can't wait to go to town. My next place I would like to go is the Marina. I love to look at sail boats.

I did go on a run this morning to the ocean. I just LOVE the ocean. There is so much open space and you feel like your on top of the world. I have some pictures from my week for you.
This is me walking home from school on Wednesday. I takes about 40 min. Not to bad.
I got a package on Monday. It took just over two weeks to get here. I ordered these shoes the day for before I left the Mother land. They finally came and I love them.

I went for a walk the other night. The colors here are amazing. This was at sun set. The one after is the view from my window. I love it. It's always so beautiful.

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I hope your car is ready today. We love you!!!