Monday, January 18, 2010

My first day of school. Wow, it's weird going back to High School. The people in the class I had today are first timers to the college world. They talk when the teacher is talking, they swear in normal conversation, and they are just really immature. The class was good. The teacher reminds me of the dad off the movie What about Bob?. It will be a good class. It was my marketing class. The mother of the family that I am living with was so cute. She was so excited for me and when I got back she asked me all about my day. I really do like the family I'm kinda staying with. I have my own apartment over the garage but I still see the family all the time. The little 3 year old came knocking at my door today to say hi. Her name is Millie. She is so cute. So are the rest of the kids. After my big day of school I road my bike on my trainer. Then had some dinner and for desert I had popcorn with melted chocolate and mallow, just like movie night with Mike, Nicole, Alison, and Megan. It didn't turn out as well as when we make it. I think it's because I didn't use Milk Duds. Next time, next time.
So excited to go to school in Canada, back in High School, I can hardly contain myself!!
A little work out

A little treat for working out!!

2 comments:

Julie Lutz said...

You look like you're having so much fun in canardia!!! I can't wait to visit you - you don't even know. I love the pic of you - you look so cute!!!

Michael Barney said...

Was that picture your "first day of classes" picture?! And that popcorn looks tasty if I say so myself...