This journey has been a long time coming. I left Provo on December 18Th and I just arrived two days ago on Jan 9Th in Campbell River, Canada. The night before I took the ferry over to the Island, Grandma and Grandpa Tenney and I caravaned to Port- Angeles WA. We got there and went out to eat at a Place called Bella Italia. Apparently, their claim to fame is something about Twilight. Either they did some filming there or it was the setting in the book or something. I don't really know, but I think it's the only thing that town has to offer besides the ferry to Victoria. I got up early at 6:30A.M. and got to the ferry at 7:30A.M. I showed my passport and paid my money and got in line to board the ship. Then I had to say bye to my Grandparents. My Grandparents have been so gracious to let me come and go and stay with them. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa. Here's my trip.....enjoy!
In front of Bella Italia, thanks Grandpa, it was oh so good.
My sweet Grandparents seeing me off at the ferry.
Here I am on the ferry. It was a little cold out there. 

My breakfast on the ferry. They had a gift shop and a place to get stuff to eat.
Almost to Canada!!!
Customs, they ask a lot of questions and really want to know if you have a good reason to be in their country. I do, I promise.
My breakfast on the ferry. They had a gift shop and a place to get stuff to eat.
Almost to Canada!!!
I got a lot of funny looks driving from Victoria to Campbell River. I don't know if it was the Utah plates or the Untied States Postal Service bike on top of my car. You tell me!!
Stay tuned for my first trip to the grocery store!!!
6 comments:
Your so brave. Have fun!
They need to have a "like" button on blogs! Can't wait for the details on your first trip to the grocery store!!!
you are so cute shay. Hope everything is going well getting settled in Canada! I miss you!
Be careful. I worry about you so mucho. You are the best! Be safe, so I can get sleep at night. HAVE FUN!!
Yay!! Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures!! Miss you so much!
How funny was that to hear all about your trip. I hope it all goes well and that you have lots of fun too.
Love the updates!!
Post a Comment