Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today I slept in a little, and just hung out. Then there was a little knock at my door and it was Bell, one of the little girls from down stairs. She asked if wanted to roast marshmallow in the backyard? I said "yes" of coarse. I LOVE mallows. We ended up playing around in the backyard for a couple of hours. We kicked football around (they're from England!) Then I came back in and did some laundry and cleaned my apartment. Then I made cinnamon rolls, and got ready for my company tomorrow. I will post about that tomorrow after they leave. Today has been a fun but busy day.This is in their backyard. The people before them used to ride their mountain bikes in the back here. They have quite a bit of land. This is two out of the 3 kids of the family I am staying with. The one next to me is Bell and the other is Millie. They are just so adorable. I love playing with them. Here are my home made cinnamon rolls-umm...so good!!

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

What cute girls! I bet you had a lot of fun with them. The cinnamon rolls look so good!! Way to go!