What a wonderful day to be in Campbell River, Canada. The sun was out and the sky was clear, it was beautiful. I took a little field trip about 50km up the road to a Wal-Mart. Courtney has the Wal- Mart, Campbell River will have one by the end of the month. I went to see if I could get a good deal on a pre-paid phone. No luck. Everything is expensive here even at Wally-World. It's actually quite sad. On the way home I stopped by and took some pictures. I go to the same places and just want you guys to see what I see, but the pictures never do it justice. Yea, they're nice and pretty but to be here in person and be so close it's breath taking. I came back and talked to Julie for awhile and then I was off on my bike to watch the sunset. It sets a bit early here like 4:45P.M. I, of course took some more pictures. Came back, talked to my Mom and then watched a movie on this great Friday night. I did buy the two text books I needed online (amazon.ca) the Canadian amazon and only spent like $75, instead of what the book store was asking almost $300 and you can't sell them back here.
2 comments:
Your pictures are amazing! I am glad that you are having fun exploring and finding such beauty. Good luck on reading your assignment, and I hope you have good first day of class. Talk to you later!!!
Are you going to start to use the metric system in everyday conversation? Cuz I don't know how I feel about that...haha.
Post a Comment