The last two days in Campbell River the weather has been absolutely beautiful. I hope it stays that way until I get my car back from the shop. The spring on the drivers side went out. There is a nice Brother in the ward helping me get that all sorted out. I am so grateful for the Church. There may not be many of us here but the people we have are great and willing to do anything for any one. I am grateful for this. Today has been pretty productive for me. I didn't think it would be because I have no car until like Tuesday or Wednesday. I went out on the town with the Knowles (that's the family I am staying with). It was fun. The kids are so cute and funny. Then when we got home we checked the mail and my long awaited package was there. I was so very happy. My mom sent me her Chocolate Chocolate cookies almost two weeks ago and they have just arrived today. Thank you mother!!! I didn't know you could send a slice of Heaven through the mail and across the boarder, but it's been done. Then I was invited over for some ice cream and games with the other student that is here on the exchange and his family. I found out while I was there his dad was my stake president while I was in the 11Th ward. President Wilky. Small, small world. That was fun and I tried Salmon while I was there. It wasn't to bad. Not my favorite but I would eat it again if needed. They also made these amazing home made fries. We played sequence, and sorry. Then when I got back Heather (sister Knowles) invited me to watch a BBC show with her. I loved it and now need to catch up with all the other earlier episodes. It was a great day. I even worked out and cleaned my apartment.
1 comment:
Those are beautiful pictures! It sounds like you are having fun! We love you!!!
Post a Comment