What a vacation!! I like Texas and I love my family that lives there!! Thank you Bart and Meridith for letting me come and invade your home. (Greg and Kristy thank you too!!). So, I got to Dallas on Christmas night. I lucked out and caught any earlier flight. Then I got to spend 10 days playing with kids, shopping with Meridith and moving and help clean their new home with Bart. We even went and saw the long horns in fort worth. I had a blast and can't wait to go back.

I had to go to prison at the stock yards in fort worth. I tried to pet the long horns as they were going down the street.

Then the whole family went after me and they got put away too!!

Before prison!! Aren't they so cute!!

The long horns as were mentioned above.

Phoenix enjoying all you can eat pizza at CiCi's pizza. Phoenix always asks "Do you like Satin?" He would go around and ask everyone, just to make sure he wasn't the only one that didn't like him. He is so so cute I love it!!

Here is cute little Romney!!

My favorite thing that Paige would say all the time was: "Phoenix if you do that, I am going to be SUPER mad at you, Super mad." I couldn't get enough of that. I am catching myself saying super all the time now because of her. Thanks Paige!!

I loved every minute I got to spend with these 3 little cuties. They didn't mind spending time with me even though I was sick for most of the time.

Bart and the family took me to a Mav's game it was so much fun.

I'll be back Texas, I'll be back!!
Thanks Bart and Mer for such an enjoyable vacation. I can't wait to come back!!
5 comments:
It sure looks like you had a blast!!! They are SOoooooooo cute and adorable. We are glad you had a such a great time!!!!!
SO jealous. I wish I could've been there with you!
fun! sounds like you had a great Christmas...except the sick part...I wanna go to Texas!!! ;)
Oh my gosh your niece and nephew I SO ADORABLE! I love both the prison photos- I'll come save you Shayla Beth! :)
Keshia
Shayla, we just got the internet set up tonight and I got caught up on your cute blog post. Thank you soooo much for coming to visit us. We are so glad you came all the way to Texas. We're really sorry that you got sick and that part of your visit was us moving into our house. Next time, we'll plan better.
Hope you are settling into your new place in Canada as well. You are such a fun aunt to Paige, Phoenix, and Romney. We all love you very much!!!!!
Post a Comment