Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tagged

This is my first time being tagged. So, here it goes:

10 years ago: I was 14 and still wearing warm up pants with a white t-shirt everyday with my running shoes. You know just in case I need to run at any time and at any place, I was covered.

5 Things on my list to do Tomorrow: 1) Work 2) Work-out 3) Get my starter fixed on my car 4) Study for this really big mid-term in Ethics and values 5) Power tone class

Things I Enjoy: 1) Riding my bike 2) Being with family 3) Going on dates 4) Playing with my nieces and nephew 5) Watching movies

What would I do if I were a billionaire?: I would pay tithing and then pay off my medical bills and pre pay for health insurance for the rest of my life then buy my parents a house in Kentucky. I would quit work (except I would still work at Comedy Sportz) I would go to Ghana and visit the big shelter there they have for kids with handicaps and donate some money and then adopt one. I would do a lot more stuff but I only have so much time.

Three of my bad habits: 1) Speaking without thinking 2) Feeling bad all the time (saying sorry all the time) 3) Being late

Places I have lived: Washington, Utah, Idaho

5 jobs I have had:
1) Macey's: Checker, bagger, floral manager
2) Mack's Inn: Box office manager
3) KneeShorts
4) Veracity: Customer service
5) Out N Back (the camping store)

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I am a picky eater
2) I was an extra in "The Singles Ward"
3) I am learning how to play the piano
4) I have four tattoos
5) I love photography


Well, this is a little bit about me. Now, I would like to tag Jason and Anna.

7 comments:

Meridith said...

Shayla, I enjoyed reading what you'd do if you were a billionaire. Your parents really want a house in Kentucky?? That's nice of you to fulfill their dreams.

The Oman Family said...

I had no idea you have 4 tatoos. I remember you wearing your warm ups and a t-shirt. They were just so comfy!!

smalltoes said...

Anna, I do have 4 tattoos.I didn't go out and get them! They had to tattoo my arm to mark where they were doing radiation treatment. They are 4 little dots on my arm but they are real. Don't think I am a rebel!! Yeah I wish I still had those warm ups they were the best!

The Oman Family said...

I figured that Shayla. Of course you are a rebel! I rememeber our ASL class ;)

Teachinfourth said...

Who'd you tag? I am hoping it's another Jason...right? By the way, I think the tattoo of the prophet on your back is really detailed! Your mom did a great job giving it to you!

smalltoes said...

Jason, you are the one and only Jason so yes it was you!!! Sorry, I guess if you don't want to you don't have to. I am not the blog police. Wait, maybe that could be the other me, the day and the life of the blog police. What do you think about that??

Jesse and Emily Havens said...

SHAYLA! I love your blog! And I love how you said you have 4 tatoos. But the best part was that if you were a billionaire, you would quit work, but not Comedy Sportz, of course not! Lol, I loved it. I am adding you to my friends list on my blog!!