
Hello to all my readers,
So, I was thinking how many people really read my blog? Well according to my calculations it's about 9 people and then maybe 12 if I am like "Hey roommates I have something really cool to show you" then I make them type in my URL. That only works so many times before they catch on. Well, for all of those that are reading and caring bless your little hearts. If you guys have ever seen the movie Princess Diaries , there is a part in there where her friend Lilly says " I just found out that my cable show only reaches 12 people " that 's the first thing that came to mind when I thought about how many people really read this. It's O.K. I don't do anything where I would have a big fan base or anything.
Here I go. I just started my new job on Monday and I like is so far. There is a lot of sitting around doing nothing (just like KneeShorts, but I get paid a lot more for it) there will be more for me to do once one of my bosses gets back. I will be learning a lot about custom doors and timber like posts and beams. Yeah for wood! I work for two companies that are owned by the same two people. It is called Wasatch post and beam, and Cascade Doors. I am the only girl that works here. I am actually writing this while at work. I still work at Comedy Sportz. Let's see what else is going on. It's spring break at UVSC and so I don't have to attend school for the rest of the week. It will be a nice break but I still have a lot of studying to do. Here’s a picture of me I took with my cell phone of me at my new job.
2 comments:
You are so cute! Now get back to work. Mom
What a hottie!
Post a Comment