Monday, March 3, 2008

Roommates Winter 2008








I am a very very lucky girl to have such great roommates. It is like a non-stop musical in the apartment of Shayla, Tatiana, Erin, and Laurel. If something reminds us of a song we just sing it. When I start singing Tatiana usually finishes it for me. Mostly because I only know one line, and she is a much better singer than me. We are very honest and open with each other which I think is why we get along so well. Another great past time we love (besides talk about boys) is watching movies. Sometimes the same ones over and over again because they are just so good. These are some pictures of my roommates. Now I am going to tell you something I love about my roommates.

Tatiana- She is a very good listener. We share a room so she has to listen. She talks and laughs in her sleep. She really does care. She always does right. I don't think she has ever done anything wrong.

Erin- She is a kick in the pants. We are a lot a like, we have the same sense of humor. She is just so funny, and smart. When I grow up I want to be more like her.

Laurel- She is as athletic as I once was. She keeps me going. I see her running and I am like, "I got to go running." She is so funny, and smart. She is a good example to me about doing homework. She does it until it's done. When I am doing my homework I will hear someone in the living room so I come out to see who it is. Laural stays strong and finishes.

Well this is a little about my GREAT roommates. I am so blessed to know them. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: