




So, yesterday I made Sunday dinner. I know I would be shocked just as you are but I couldn't have done it with out my roommate Erin. She has touched raw chicken before. I will learn it was just my first time. So, I invited my long time best friend Jaime Peterson over for dinner. It's been a long time since we've been able to get together. I also invited Alicia and Kyle over too. Alicia made the biscuits from scratch. They were so good. I made manicotti (Kyle thinks I made it because it has the word man in it). That is fact is not the real reason why but if I said it was most of you would believe me. Meridith made it a while ago while I was hanging out over at there house and I loved it. So I thought I would make it for my dear friend. We had a good time. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Jaime can always make me laugh so hard and I love it. So, Jaime thank you for being my friend and taking time out of your busy life to spend dinner with me. Jaime and I go way back. We worked at Macey's together for years and then we lived together for a couple of more years. Some of my best times of my life are with Jaime. For those that don't know her if you ever get the lucky chance to meet her your life will be enriched forever. I love you Jaime!!
P.S. I forgot to mention that Kyle found these Taebo work out tapes at my apartment and my roommate was just about to take them to D.I. so she gave them to Kyle. He was so happy. He was as giddy as a school girl.
3 comments:
You raw-chicken touching fool!
It sounds like it was a lot of fun...I'm glad you were able to get together with folks you like. I never knew you worked at Macey's.
Thank you Thank you but I did manage not to touch the raw-chicken. I used a knife and a fork. It was pretty funny to watch. I guess. Thank you for being happy for me and yes I worked a Macey's in Orem for 3 ½ long years.
Oh come on Shayla. I know you were just dying to rub your hands all over the raw chicken. You really have to just use your hands or it will take you forever whenever you make chicken.
Post a Comment