


So, my friend Scott went to a wedding reception and sat next to someone that looked exactly like me and he took these pictures so I would believe him. Her name is Suzie Cornelius. I know so weird. OK... you got me it really is me. He had to come up with a name before he even thought about who he would take. So the name he gave them was Suzie Cornelius. When he asked me if I would go with him, he asked if I would be Suzie Cornelius for the evening. I was so excited, because I could say or do things that Shayla wouldn't do but maybe Suzie would. It was a really nice reception with a sit down dinner. When we got there I introduced myself as Suzie, but the groom knew the real truth. He had talked to Scott a couple of days before and told him that he needed a name so Scott gave him one. When we were at our table I introduced myself as Suzie but that didn't last long, Scott felt bad so he told him the truth. But Suzie did eat salad and she learned how to use a knife when cutting chicken. All in all it was a really fun wedding reception even though I didn't know them. They said a lot of stuff that didn't make sense so we had to make up stories about their lives and someday we will know the truth until then they have led a fabulous life. I don't know if this makes an sense at all. I hope so!
1 comment:
Now I know your undercover name Suzie!!! You look hot in your pictures, but I'm not so sure about the goofy guy next to you.
Post a Comment