I can't wait until school is out! But there are two parts to this. Part one is that when the semester is over that means people move and people go home for the summer. Things change. I am comfortable with the way things are now. I know it will all be OK because they always are. I just can't wait to go to work and then when I get home, I don't have to worry about anything else. I am also so excited for this summer because I am doing several fun things, that I have not been able to do because I have been in Idaho for the past three summers. Part of my summer is to go visit Mack's, I just love it so much and I am still having a hard time believing that I am not going up there this summer. It won't be real until the middle of May comes and I am still in Utah. Anyway, I am doing a relay triathlon in the Utah Summer Games with my roommate Laural and my friend Scott. Laural is running and Scott is swimming and I am biking. I am so so so excited and my plan is to go the next weekend and do the biking events. I still don't know where I am going to live this summer. I should probably really start thinking about that. I might stay where I am for spring. I really don't know. I love spring and summer and I am excited to see what happens this summer for me. It will be so different to be around family all summer. Well I was around family all summer at Mack's because I had uncle Chad but down here I will have more. But don't you worry Chad save a room in the big cabin for me I'll be back a couple of times this summer. You can't get rid of me that easily.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Spring forward
I can't wait until school is out! But there are two parts to this. Part one is that when the semester is over that means people move and people go home for the summer. Things change. I am comfortable with the way things are now. I know it will all be OK because they always are. I just can't wait to go to work and then when I get home, I don't have to worry about anything else. I am also so excited for this summer because I am doing several fun things, that I have not been able to do because I have been in Idaho for the past three summers. Part of my summer is to go visit Mack's, I just love it so much and I am still having a hard time believing that I am not going up there this summer. It won't be real until the middle of May comes and I am still in Utah. Anyway, I am doing a relay triathlon in the Utah Summer Games with my roommate Laural and my friend Scott. Laural is running and Scott is swimming and I am biking. I am so so so excited and my plan is to go the next weekend and do the biking events. I still don't know where I am going to live this summer. I should probably really start thinking about that. I might stay where I am for spring. I really don't know. I love spring and summer and I am excited to see what happens this summer for me. It will be so different to be around family all summer. Well I was around family all summer at Mack's because I had uncle Chad but down here I will have more. But don't you worry Chad save a room in the big cabin for me I'll be back a couple of times this summer. You can't get rid of me that easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey, I will be in town this summer too if you need a friend. Also, is it Scott Champion who is swimming, I think I remember him saying something about swimming but I wasn't sure what it was?
We are glad you are going to be around here this summer!
Sarah-
Yes it is Scott Champion. I am glad you will be in town with me and keep me company at our local Comedy Sportz.
Wow, you are quite the enthusiast...I think I am content with just driving my car from here to there and calling it good.
JJ-
The car is a good thing. Maybe you could race them, instead of racing on bike or foot.
Shay-shay
What a beautiful picture in Idaho! I am certainly glad you'll be around to play in the summer Shayla!
Post a Comment