Sunday, March 16, 2008


On Saturday my mom and I went to a dance ensemble at BYU for my mom's class. It was very well done and I enjoyed most all the dances. This picture is of us after we realized we had assigned seats and now we were sitting in the right seats. I must add that after intermission we moved because we couldn't see, the people in front of us were to tall. I think my favorite dance was Forever Ever Land. I think one of the reasons why I like it was because the music that they danced too. The music was by Regina Spector and I love Regina Spector. If you have not heard any of her stuff check her out.

2 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

Thanks for going with me to the Dance Ensemble. It was fun. The paper I have to write about it is half done.

Mom

Susan said...

I wanted to go. You know how I love to watch dancing. BTW are you watching DWTS this season. Not too bad, but they're no Marie.
Auntie Susan