To help raise money for Haiti our relief society had a hot dog sale in front of the Quality Foods in town. Here we are hard at work. It was all by donation and from 11-4 we managed to raise just over $600. This is me, Janene and the RS president SueAnne
I found 3 pairs of shoes for $1.94 and the other for $3. How can you pass that up?On Saturday I went with Devin and Janene to this little ocean view trail. It was really small we hoped for a bigger hike. But it was still fun.
I am still enjoying myself here in Canada. I have some fun hikes planned I can't wait to tell ya all about them. School is good. My car will be fixed this week. The part should be here tomorrow (Tuesday) and then on Wednesday I can have it fixed. I am very excited about that.

1 comment:
I love the shoes!!!! Never pass up a deal like that!
Post a Comment