Need you need more?
The Knowles came home today with a little surprise...The Joe Bros lunch box. I love it. Heather said "it's so big you can use it for your make up or something" They are so funny. The other day the little girls came home with ones just like but with Barbie and Hannah Montana and so they thought I should have one too. Thank you!!!
The Knowles came home today with a little surprise...The Joe Bros lunch box. I love it. Heather said "it's so big you can use it for your make up or something" They are so funny. The other day the little girls came home with ones just like but with Barbie and Hannah Montana and so they thought I should have one too. Thank you!!!
3 comments:
You will love it!
What thoughtful friends you have to live next to.
i like how you find little things in life to enjoy :)
Post a Comment