I can check off another thing off my list of thing I want to do before I die. This one is Mountain bike in British Columbia while looking homeless. Okay the homeless part was not in the original one but in this picture I do look homeless. This is in a place right behind my apartment. It's filled with trails. We had a blast. The day before I was out on my road bike for about two hours. What a week, nice weather and biking. To top things off I was babysitting last night and the kids I was sitting was showing me his toy car and nailed me right in the eye when it was open. When I woke up this morning I could see again. Okay, so I didn't lose my sight but my eye hurt pretty bad. I hope wherever you are in the world you are enjoying as nice of weather as I am 50 degrees in February.
See, I look homeless. Here I am trying to be hard core but really I just walked my bike up that hill. But I had good reason. There were stairs and I am not so good at riding up stairs.
Now this is just funny. So we are riding a long and all the sudden Janene is almost in a pond. If you like right behind her, there it is a pond. It was super funny.
1 comment:
i cannot believe how awesome you are shayla! i am looking at these pictures in awe. i am so proud at what an amazing girl you are! you are out adventuring in another country, serving others and having the time of your life. i am so proud of you!
Post a Comment