Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I would just like to publicly Thank my car guy back in Orem Kyle of Cleggs for finding my car part that Canada doesn't not carry. My mom picked it up and sent it to me today. We hope it will be here on Tuesday. What a happy day it will be to drive my car again with out worry. I did pick it up yesterday so I could take myself to school and back. I just need to be careful. I also found a little surprise when I picked it up. It's called mold on my floor. The water has been leaking in because of my bike rack and well it rains a lot here so any way I spent a good part of my day bleaching my car floor and cleaning it and just making not stink any more. Yesterday I took my bike rack off so I won't have the leaking issue any more. I won't put my bike rack on until the day I go home. Besides my car giving me grief all is well in the land of Canada. School is coming along just swimmingly. In one of my classes we are planning the wine festival. I will be certified to serve alcoholic beverages by March. Lucky me. Next week my class is having an expert come in for a wine tasting and he will be educating us all about different wines. Here you only have to be 19 to drink. When they told me that I just felt so sad for them. Any way. All is well....
This are the kids that live down stairs from me. I was babysitting them today while there mother went to the dentist. I think they are so adorable. Millie the little one thinks she is Hannah Montana she is always singing "the best of both worlds" and saying I am Hannah Montana and then she be like "you be Miley Cyrus and I'll be Hannah Montana". I did this little video on my web cam. How cool is that?

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

Cute video of cute kids. It will be nice when your car is fixed. Love you!