
This was one of the funnest hikes I have ever been on. Janene and I hiked Ripple Rock. When you get to the top you have this amazing view and on the way down we looked around on the ocean shore. We saw 3 Eagles and a Sea lion, and some Seals. I also saw so many Star Fish. Did you know star fish come in the color Purple? Well, either did I. I also didn't know that they can have more than 5 little feet things. This little photo shoot was hilarious. We had the self timer and every time we took a picture we didn't really like how it turned out. So we were fixing our hair and trying to turn our head to an angle we thought it should be like. It was so funny. We were laughing so hard. I thought we were going to fall off the mountain. Ha ha ha

2 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures!! It looks like a great place. Thanks for sharing.
you guys look like you're having so much fun! It looks absolutely beautiful. Put it on the list!!!
Post a Comment