Dear journal-
I visit and teach a lady named Florance and she has Alzheimer's and she is in the hospital. Not my favorite place to visit. Here in Canada the hospitals are different than the ones in Utah, they are not very nice and very gloomy. We went last month and she really was out of it. I kind of felt like she could have gone at any time while we were there. So, I told Heather my companion that I can not go if she is going to leave this earth while we were there. Heather assured me that she would not die while we were there. So, we went today and she seemed more normal today. You could at least hold half a conversation with her. Well, I read part of the lesson ( we didn't do it on this months VT message because staying out of debt doesn't really apply to her and her state) so Heather chose an article on the Plan of Salvation. After we talked about going to Heaven after this earth, Florance sat up and said "I'm going to Heaven now" Heather said "oh no your not, I promised Shayla you wouldn't while we're here." All I could do was laugh (because that is how I cope when I want to cry) It really was funny. Any way I thought that was great story and I can't believe she said that.
Til next time-
SBM
4 comments:
That is funny. I'm glad she didn't die while you were there.
Shayla, that is a funny story. I'm glad she didn't go to Heaven even though it wouldn't be so bad for this poor lady. When I'm in a hospital and an old lady, I hope I can pass on into the next life, don't you?
that. is. funny.
Haha!
Post a Comment