The third day of the best trip ever was amazing and full of memories. First off it was Halloween, I don't really like Halloween but this was the best one yet. We started off with York Maine. It was amazing and beautiful and I wish I could live there forever and ever. I don't know if any of you have ever seen Anne of Green Gables but in those movies Anne is always standing on some rocky edge next to the ocean with her hair flowing in the wind so I had Marie and I take a couple of pictures like that. I love Anne of Green Gables.
Then we went to Salem Mass. You know the Salem witch trials and all that scary stuff. We went to eat at this really good restaurant and it was good. As we ate we watch everyone make a fool out of themselves in there Halloween costumes and it was a little chilly but they still insisted to not wear much. It way cool to say that I spent Halloween in a town that celebrates it all year round. But once we were done eating I was ready to get out of there. So, we went into Boston and real Boston Cream Pie the best thing I have ever tasted in my life. Thank you again Marie and Ed.
No comments:
Post a Comment