So, most of you know I went back East to visit my sister Marie. She is living in New Hampshire. So, I left on Wednesday Oct 29Th. I had quite the flight. I had a lay over in Cincinnati. On the first plane ride I sat between two guys. (Surprise surprise) One is a dentist in Alaska and we talked about his cute family and how he was going to a convention in Tennessee and was bummed his wife and kids couldn't make the long trip with him. The other guy was about my age and had red hair and smelled kinda well, I'll just say it, bad. He later said something that made me realize why he smelled so bad. He mentioned that his first flight from Montana was at like 6 that morning and he was up til like 5am drinking. He was on his way to spend some time with his Dad and Grandad on a boat on the Mississippi. When I talked to him he would look at me like he's never seen a Mormon girl be so charming before. I finally got to Cincinnati and I had an almost 4 hour lay over. I ate some McDonald's and then watched Son's of Provo on DVD.(Thanks to my friend Kirby for his portable DVD player.) Then I landed in New Hampshire at about 9:30P.M. (I left from Salt Lake at 10 that morning) Marie and Ed took me to this great little diner called The Red Arrow Diner. They were really nice and the kitchen staff gave me a Frisbee. Here are some pictures from my first night there. Stay tuned for the rest of my trip!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Day one of the best trip ever!
So, most of you know I went back East to visit my sister Marie. She is living in New Hampshire. So, I left on Wednesday Oct 29Th. I had quite the flight. I had a lay over in Cincinnati. On the first plane ride I sat between two guys. (Surprise surprise) One is a dentist in Alaska and we talked about his cute family and how he was going to a convention in Tennessee and was bummed his wife and kids couldn't make the long trip with him. The other guy was about my age and had red hair and smelled kinda well, I'll just say it, bad. He later said something that made me realize why he smelled so bad. He mentioned that his first flight from Montana was at like 6 that morning and he was up til like 5am drinking. He was on his way to spend some time with his Dad and Grandad on a boat on the Mississippi. When I talked to him he would look at me like he's never seen a Mormon girl be so charming before. I finally got to Cincinnati and I had an almost 4 hour lay over. I ate some McDonald's and then watched Son's of Provo on DVD.(Thanks to my friend Kirby for his portable DVD player.) Then I landed in New Hampshire at about 9:30P.M. (I left from Salt Lake at 10 that morning) Marie and Ed took me to this great little diner called The Red Arrow Diner. They were really nice and the kitchen staff gave me a Frisbee. Here are some pictures from my first night there. Stay tuned for the rest of my trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh! tell her hi! it's like, she fell off the face of the earth. i miss her. :)
I am glad you got to go and have so much fun!
Post a Comment