Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Boston






I LOVED Boston. I am so glad we spent the day there. We drove the freedom trail and saw so much stuff. I think the best thing for this post is pictures. Everyone was so nice there. I had my head out the window looking at everything and so many people started to talk to me when we were stoppped. It was awesome. I hope to live in Boston some time. GO RED SOXS!!

4 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

I love all your pictures!!! Are you going to put some more?

made sweet said...

looks like a blast! and you and your sister look so much alike!!

Teachinfourth said...

Love the photo of the boats. Glad you had a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Shaylabeth19: I am so glad you had a great trip. We shall run soon. Except I'll be eating your dust. (It's less fattening than donuts.)