Trust me I know I am way way way late. The Internet is hard for me to get to all the time but I just fixed that problem so I will try to update more regularly. For my Mom's birthday we had a 50's party and we all dressed up like we were from the 50's which was really fun and we had a bunch of her friends over for a party. We also went to the New Kids On The Block concert. It was so funny, minus the opening act which was so gross and I was embarrassed to be there at all. Then Natasha Bedingfield was really good and then NKOTB came on it was fun with all their old stuff and then they started playing there new stuff and it was not good. It was all around good stuff. Enjoy the pictures. And yes the video is of Allana, Dionne, and I touching some of their hands as they walked by. Sweet!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom!
Trust me I know I am way way way late. The Internet is hard for me to get to all the time but I just fixed that problem so I will try to update more regularly. For my Mom's birthday we had a 50's party and we all dressed up like we were from the 50's which was really fun and we had a bunch of her friends over for a party. We also went to the New Kids On The Block concert. It was so funny, minus the opening act which was so gross and I was embarrassed to be there at all. Then Natasha Bedingfield was really good and then NKOTB came on it was fun with all their old stuff and then they started playing there new stuff and it was not good. It was all around good stuff. Enjoy the pictures. And yes the video is of Allana, Dionne, and I touching some of their hands as they walked by. Sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for girls gone crazy over New Kids! haha Unfortunately I did wash that hand...and only a few hours later too!
Post a Comment