Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New York City

We are giving our best faces on this one!
Time Square
Tatiana, Marie, Ed, and my feet on the dirty street of China Town New York City!
Marie and I in The Big Apple

My last full day back east was in New York City. I was so glad I go to spend most of the day with Marie. The original plan was only to be there til about 1:00P.M with her but it ended up being until about 5P.M. The purpose of the trip was to spend time with my sister and friend Marie and I can't thank her enough for the time and effort and love she put into this trip for me. Even if we would have just stayed home and hung out that would have been fine with me as long as I got to spend time with Marie. Thank you so much. I love you so much and miss you like crazy.

No comments: