Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 2 of the best trip ever!!!

Ben and Jerry's Ice cream factory!
Vermont, so pretty!
Every thing I saw that had to do with politics back there was for Obama.
This is  Joseph Smith's birth place. This is the door step that was at the house he was born in. I knocked but no one answered. I kept singing "come and knock on my door"(from Three Companies)
First Edition of The Book Of Mormon. It's in the Dartmouth College Library! It was awesome!

My sister Marie taking a gander
This was the first surprise of the day and it was awesome! Thanks Marie

2 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

I love the pictures. I am so glad you were able to go and have a great time! Thanks Marie and Ed.

Teachinfourth said...

Reading that BOM you look so holy with that celestial light shining around your soul.

Read on, girl...read on!