Here are few things worth mentioning that have happened recently but I have not had time to do a post about them.
I said goodbye to the Villa and hello to
I had two of my friends over a couple of Sundays ago and I made them dinner, Matt and Michelle. Matt made me a My Little Pony birthday cake. He remembered that I made him a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cake for his 25Th birthday. It was good to get together and watch me in the Singles Ward!
I have been trying to ride my bike as much as possible. I am training for a 109 miles bike ride on Aug 9, 2008. My dad and I are doing it. My dad will be far ahead but that just means he'll be waiting for me at the finish line.
I got a new job. I was working for a timber company. My job was to answer the phone and go to the store and random stuff like that. Well, it was so boring. ComedySportz needed a new office manager and they offered me the job so I took it. It doesn't pay as well but at least I have a job right?
My grandparents are in town and so are my aunt Marla and her family. It's so good to spend time with them. One thing I had a hard time with when we moved to
I found this new place to eat out. It's called Sammy's. The address is 27N. 100W
Oh yeah I got accepted to
Thank you for listening to my crazy life update.
4 comments:
Yay Shayla!
You go, girl! BTW, I'd love to try out Sammie's with you when I get back!
I want to go to Sammy's sometime with you Shayla! You can do the bike race, I know you can! I wish I could do it with you too!
I love reading all about you! You are a wonderful person. I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment