I like to look at other people's blogs off of my family member's blogs and I came across one and she put 100 thing about herself. So here are 100 things you wish you didn't know about me.
1. I love to ride my bicycle.
2. Family is the most important thing to me.
3. I still sleep with a qillow and matching pillow. I have to sleep with my feet in the pocket.(Thanks Grandma)
4. I mostly love chick flicks.
5. I hate dressing up for Halloween.
6. I get board really easily.
7. But I am easily entertained.
8. I have a really really loud laugh.
9. I am a pack rat. You never know when you might need something.
10. I LOVE shoes and if I could buy a pair a day I would.
11. I have a minor road rage problem. Only if I am the only one in the car.
12. I LOVE LITTLE PEOPLE. I just can't help my self (Name that movie)
13. I have only owned Geo Prizms. (3)
14. I have been asked out by a married man. I am not bragging I am just still really weirded out. It was in Idaho need I say more.
15. I love to watch plays.
16. I have to set 5 alarms to wake up in the morning and sometimes that does not even do the trick.
17. I love to cross things off in my planner.
18. I can't work in silence.
19. I want to go to Africa really bad.
20. I think to much.
21. I analyze everything to death.
22. I have a really hard time expressing myself in words and in writing.
23. I like to push myself to the limit. Mostly in working out.
24. I have to please everyone but by doing that I usually let someone down whether it's me or someone else.
25. I wish my sister Marie still lived close to me. I actually wish we still lived together.
26. I day dream all the time.
27. I really want to adopt at least one child. I hope it's a little person.
28. I like to listen to new songs over and over again.
29. I spit.
30. I can burp better than my brothers and they think its the grossest thing on the face of the plant. Bart thinks that's why I am not married yet!
31. I have used 5 different cell phone providers.
32. NO carbonation for 14 years
33. When I go out on dates my stomach hurts really bad and I curl up in the fetal position and ask my mom if I really have to go. (Let's just say I have been out on a lot of dates I wish I didn't have to go on)
34. I love to text message
35. I want to travel everywhere.
36. I love to fly
37. I know sign language
38. I love the feeling of my abs hurting
39. I love pictures. I am obsessed
40. I can't go anywhere without my phone.(except running)
41. I have never had a boyfriend. I know it's hard to believe but believe it because it's true.
42. I think I have boy handwriting.
43. I love to be creative.
44. I love working with and meeting new people.
45. I want to learn how to fly fish.
46. I love to fish.
46. I love the rain.
47. I didn't even think about wearing make up until I was 18 and my sisters made me.
48. Now I can't go without mascara, I love to wear bright blue mascara
49. I only wear Mac mascara
50. I would love for a boy to sing a song just for me.
51. I love to wear skirts.
52. I love when I have short hair.
53. I don't like math
54. I love to buy stuff online.
55. I can go without eating for a long period of time. (not healthy but it's one of my talents)
56. I love to get email.
57. I wish I had a good singing voice.
58. My dream job: Wedding planner
59.I love wearing rings.
60. I hate hairy legs
61. I hate shaving my legs
62. When I am rich I will have laser hair removal.
63.I have never been kissed. Hard to believe? Look at #41
64.I love to stay up late
65.I love to sleep in.
67.I love to dance
68. When I wash my hair I have to use Shampoo and Conditioner
69. I wish I were funny, you know really funny.
70.Sundays are my favorite day of the week. I wish we had a two Sundays a week.
71. Handmade cards are the best.
72. I don't like to cook. (I hope to marry someone that does)
73. I love marshmallows.
74. I prefer hard candy over chocolate.
75. My favorite candy: Candy corn.
76. I love sprinkles
77. I have subscriptions to House and Garden and Traditional Homes.
78. I love to go snowmobiling and 4wheeling
79. I hate writing letters but I love sending packages and cards
80. I love getting mail.
81. I like to wear ribbons in my hair.
82. I love jeeps and going off roading.
83. I like washing dishes by hand.
84. Favorite seasons Fall, Spring.
85. Winter too cold
86. Summer too hot
87. I am way to patient when it comes to boys
88. I love hugs, they mean a lot to me.
89. I don't trust people when I first meet them they have to earn it.
90. I had a dog once.
91. I wish I had red hair.
92. I like to wear high heels but can't because the toe thing nothing to hold myself up with.
93. I love blue colored shoes.
94. In high school I was seriously thinking about getting my belly button pierced.
95. If it were a life or death situation I know where and what I would get for a tattoo.
96. I love Disneyland and roller coasters
97. I love looking at the Sunday ads, at all the stuff I can't afford.
98. I love my record player and listening to all my old records
99. I like being called Shay-
100. I have the best family and friends in the whole world and wouldn't trade any of them for the world.
3 comments:
I learned a thing or two (or dozen or more) about you. I must say, you are the greatest!!
I'm really proud of myself since I knew all but a few of these. And I have to say that I love you for all of these reasons. Don't ever change!
I love the pictures! You girls all look so good!
Lisa
Post a Comment