You girls are sure looking good!
Okay, it was fun to see you guys with absolutely no inhibitions. Dance while you can!BTW, I'm still smiling.
BAH!!! I like it!! a lot! but you guys should have danced like patrick!!
Shayla and Allana and the other 2 girls, sure have got some smooth moves. Can you teach me some of those sometime?
Ha ha ha!This looks a lot like an efy dance to me...
Way to go, Shay Shay! Love the dancing, my little friend. Have you danced on the furniture yet, though?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You girls are sure looking good!
Okay, it was fun to see you guys with absolutely no inhibitions. Dance while you can!
BTW, I'm still smiling.
BAH!!! I like it!! a lot! but you guys should have danced like patrick!!
Shayla and Allana and the other 2 girls, sure have got some smooth moves. Can you teach me some of those sometime?
Ha ha ha!
This looks a lot like an efy dance to me...
Way to go, Shay Shay! Love the dancing, my little friend. Have you danced on the furniture yet, though?
Post a Comment