Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Here are a few pictures of things that have been going on in Shayla's small world.

The girls would not stop climbing all over me and stepping on me it was so much fun. I love those cute little girls.
Marla and Tom and their family came to visit. My Grandparents came too. So much fun.
Danica came to hang out before she had to fly home. I was waiting for my date to pick me up and it was the funniest thing. When he came we were all sitting in the front room and I think it was a little overwhelming to meet my mom on the first date.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RALEIGH!! She let me come over and play with her on her birthday.
Alvin and I just holding the fort down. The family that goes to Tahoe all got together and had a picnic. It didn't work out for most of us to meet in Tahoe this year so that canyon had to do.

3 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

It has been great to have so much family around this summer. Thanks for the great pictures.

Mom

Meridith said...

Shayla, love all the pictures from the last little while. I am so glad to get to spend time with you any chance I get (and so is Paige and Phoenix). Paige asked to look at your blog.

Teachinfourth said...

Looks like someone has been having fun! Missed you girl...when are you, Craigory and I going to chill?