Monday, July 21, 2008

My mountian biking adventure!

Ian Beaty, David Selck, Shayla Me, Michael Barney

I went real mountain biking for the first time the other day. Friday the 18Th. I went with 3 guys from my ward. We road our bikes to the canyon and then up a little ways and went off the path and we then were in unfamiliar territory, for me at least. Let's just say there was a lot of screaming not because it was painful but because it was fun and I had no idea what to expect. The guys I went with were great. They were so patient and kind with the first timer that is a wus and screams. I had so much fun. I have a couple of people to thank: Spenc- for the bike, Ian- for putting the ride together for me, Mike- for not riding down the really big hills with me, last but not least Dave- for just putting up with me. I had a blast, I can't wait to go again on Thursday.

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

It sounds like you had a great time!

Mom