Allana and I camping out on University Ave. We are both listing to our music way loud to drown out the loud kids that were dropped off by their parents 5 kids 12 and under. They were up all night long. I slept for a few hours but I could only do that with my music turned up way loud so I couldn't hear them screaming. Good times!!Wow! My July 4Th was so much fun. I spent the whole day with my family. I slept out on University Ave. the night before so my family would have a good view of the parade. Will I ever do that again? Or was it worth it? NO it wasn't. We could be like a thousand of other people and squeeze in somewhere and still have a good spot to see the parade. I have decide that they are kinda boring. And if you stay out you get no sleep. So any way, we had lunch at Bart and Meridith's. My cute Grandparents are in town. Then we kinda hung out well the others hung out I slept for I don't know how long. Then we walk down town Provo for a while and then my Aunt Marla and her family came down and we had dinner and watched the fireworks together. Fireworks are my favorite. It was a pretty good show. I wish they would go for at least an hour. Here are some pictures from the 4Th!! I hope all of you enjoyed your July 4Th just as I did.




2 comments:
Sweet! I made 2 pictures on your blog! I must be really cool or something, but I especially like the one where I'm asleep smiling. Man, was I tired that night!
Shayla,
You are incredible - being willing to camp out all night for parade seats. That must have been one loooooooong night!
Karen
Post a Comment