Thursday, May 22, 2008

Soundtrack of my life!

Have you ever had the thought "yup this song should go on the soundtrack of my life album?" Whether it reminds you of a certain person or time period in your life? Well, I love music and when I am in the car I always have music on and even when I am in my bedroom, I always have music playing. I even listen to music when I am running and biking. Except for when I run or bike with other people. (Well, sometimes I do) For me it works two ways, there are songs that the lyrics relate to what I am thinking or what’s going on in my life. Then there is the one that just reminds me of a time period or person in my life. I am the type of person that can and will listen to songs over and over again so they usually stick pretty good.

Above are some of the songs that I found that remind me of someone or a part of my life. A lot of them remind me of my siblings. What are some songs that you relate or have tagged to a part of your life?

Note if you refresh your page then it will show you more of the songs. I have like 20ish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Should have "The World's Greatest" by R Kelly on there. You do remember that song will be sung by you at your wedding :-)
I am lovin the soundtrack to your life! I really like all of those songs as well.

-Alicia (your fave)

Teachinfourth said...

I probably shouldn't give my soundtrack yet again...suffice it to say though, you have some taste.

I see why we are friends.

Not BEST friends, obviously, or all of my tracks would be the same as yours. However, you do have some choice tunes there!