Friday, May 9, 2008

GRADUATION!!




I know it's been a long time and a lot has happened to since the last time I updated my blog. I am first going to start with graduation. Yes, it's true I graduated with my associates degree. I am so excited. I am grateful that my Mother and Father and my brother and his family came to my graduation. I just want to thank everyone for their love and support in all my years of school. Yes there are more to come but it is so so nice to have the associates' out of the way!

5 comments:

The Oman Family said...

Yea!! Congrats Shayla. I am so happy for you. It's so nice to get one degree out of the way. Way to go!!!

Teachinfourth said...

You go, girl! Only two more years of schooling now...

BTW, I hope to see you again before THAT happens!

Ray and Lisa said...

Great Job Shayla! We are so proud of all you have accomplished!

Angie Oliverson said...

yay shayla!! congratulations!! oh, and your a hottie!!!

Susan B said...

shayla- you look so cute in your cap and gown. you should wear it all the time!