Friday, May 30, 2008

My cute little guy!!


I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my cute little guy Phoenix. For those of you that know me all to well imagine me saying "my cute little guy" in one of my accents. I think when he first starts to talk he'll be like "Shayla, why do you always call me that and you sound funny doing it." Anyway, my cute little guy turned 1 year old. Phoenix, I know you read my blog and I just wanted to say that you're my favorite nephew and I love you so so much. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

Phoenix is such a cutie!

Matthews Family said...

Ooooh, that baby is too cute and kissable. I need that picture of him too Shayla. Thanks for loving him so much. He told me to tell you that he loves you too!