

Last Saturday Scott and I hiked the Y. Well, I was wanting to run up the Y but I hadn't been up there in a while so I forgot how step it is. We got there and we started to run up it and well I didn't last to long. We did hike it pretty fast. We saw this little girl at the bottom and she said "it took us 30 min to get to the top". So I was think well if we run we could do it in 15. Well, 26 min later we were at the top. Take that little girl. Just kidding. Here are some pictures. If it looks like people just rolled out of bed it's because it was 8 in the A.M. and yes I had.



2 comments:
It looks like Scott just woke up! I want to do that sometime! Looks like you guys had a good time!
Way to go Shayla!! I knew you could do it. Next time you and I can RUN up the "Y." I think it sounds like a fun challenge. Well, Scott can come too, if he wants to.
Post a Comment