Thursday, May 15, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, WEEK, MONTH??

I LOVE YOU MOM!

My dear mother is the best mother ever! I know this is a little late but it is still the month of May! I just wanted everyone to know that I love my mother, and she is the best mother ever. My mom is my best friend and we have been through so so so much together. Who still holds my hand when I get a shot or my blood drawn? Yup, you guessed it, my mom. And yes I am almost 25. One of my favorite things about my mom is that she never wants me to feel like I am going through anything alone. One day while we were waiting in a waiting room, (I can't count the number of times my mom and I have waited in waiting rooms) I couldn't eat anything before some sort of test. I saying how hungry I was and she was like "me too". I asked her "Why don't you eat then?" She said "I am trying to do what you are so you don't have to do it alone." I never felt alone, thanks to my mom. Thank you for always putting up with my craziness. One of my favorite things about my mom is that when we are together we seem to always be laughing about something. I am surprised the hospital did kick us out a couple of times from laughing so hard and loud. She helps me to be able to have strength and courage to press onward. THANK YOU!! Happy mother's Day, week, and or Month.

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

Thanks for the love and kind words. It is an honor to be your mother!