Friday, May 16, 2008

BBQ

Phoenix loves going down the slide.
Paige and I went down that slide a lot.
Her she comes ready or not!
I was taking pictures of everyone going down the slide so I thought I would take one of me. I look huge and Paige like really really small. It kinda looks like I just added her in there, but I didn't. She was catching me at the bottom.
Alicia and Kyle!
Down by the river. The water was a little cold, but Paige was loving it.
Two pairs of small feet Paige and mine!
My cute little guy!

Oh there they are, Bart and Meridith. I love this picture!

Yesterday Meridith and Bart were nice enough to invite me to a little BBQ they were having. It worked out perfect, I need to take a rest day from working out (I am pretty sure my body hates me for working to much). So I met them at Vivian Park up the canyon. Bart made really good hamburgers and Paige and I stuck our feet in the cold river, we went down the slide a lot of times. Phoenix loves to go down the slides head first. It is so cute. We also had s'mores. Alicia and Kyle came too. So yesterday I was thinking "man I am glad I stayed home this summer" I haven't been able to do stuff like this for 3 summers. It nice to stay here with family. Here are some fun pictures from last night.

5 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

It looks like everyone had a great time!

Jesse and Emily Havens said...

Oh Shayla! I love all your pictures, they are so cute and you always look like you are so happy and having so much fun in life! You are great! I miss you, I hope things are going well, I also miss ComedySportz and the Smokehouse! Love ya!

G and G Nut said...

What a fun blog!! I can tell that Paige and Phoenix LOVE Auntie Shayla! Your are so fun!
Karen

Teachinfourth said...

Looks like you really had a blast, girl! Just know that somebody was thinking about you today...

Meridith said...

Shayla, I'm so glad you came to our BBQ as well and that your around this summer to play!!!