All is well here in British Columbia. I am so excited April is coming this week. A long with April comes Easter, General Conference, Julie coming for a visit, Brad and I's road trip to Utah, and the end of school. Last night at dinner I asked the Knowles "you'll have to remind me how conference works outside of Utah". Just like I remember from when I was a small child. You get to go to the Church building. No sitting in front of the T.V. in pajamas eating my mom homemade Cinnamon rolls.This day and age you can watch it online, but it sound fun to be the ward and watch conference together. I really will miss this ward. It has been a great family for me. I am not going to lie; I am super excited for this month. A lot will be achieved. I have a lot of stuff to turn in. I am finishing volunteering. I think that will be one on the things I miss the most. I love that Special Ed class. They are just so stinking cute. I will have pictures before I leave and you all will be able to see why I love them so much. I am super excited to start working again. I really do love to be busy. I will really miss the Knowles family. They have been the best. I am pretty sure they are the reason I was suppose to come to Canada. I have learned so much from them. I will miss my dear friend and V.T. Companion Heather. Their kids are amazing. Here is a little slice of the funniest kids I know in Canada. They love to play in the pond. Heather was a little worried about them falling in. They are daring and like to be right on the edge. They were covered, just in case. 
1 comment:
You do have a lot to look forward to. I love the video of the kids at the pond. They are cute and you can tell that they love you. We love you!!!
Post a Comment