Friday, April 2, 2010

I am so excited for Conference weekend!
I hope you all enjoy conference!!!


I made a cake. You might wonder why? It's because four years ago on March 31st I finished radiation treatment. I think this the last year I celebrate with cake and fun. I know it's a great thing but I think I am to the point I just want to move on and I would be okay with just noting to myself "oh hey, today is a great day in the history of Shayla"


Janene and I went Mountain biking again. It was fun! This was at the end of our ride. The weather has been really nice up here.

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

I hope you enjoy conference too!!! We are so happy that you have been healthy these last four years, we celebrate with you!!

I bet the mountain biking up there is a blast. It looks like you had a good time.

Love

Mom