Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dear man wearing Capri's,

Please don't wear those Capri's in public. They show off your bright red socks with your hiking boots. The wind is blowing so hard and I can tell, because your Capri's are flapping in the wind. At first I thought you were a girl because of those Capri's you insist on wearing. I am glad something got your attention so you would turn your head so I could see your bearded face. Man wearing Capri's why, oh why, would you do such a thing? It doesn't matter whether or not you have cute ankles. Please give your wife back her Capri's.

Concerned American-

4 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

That is so funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!! What a wonderful mental picture you've painted, I will take one, framed! -Love Marie

The Oman Family said...

Wow, that is funny. Why would a man wear capris?

Jaime said...

i saw a guy wearing capris when i was walking home from school a couple weeks ago! i was thinking the same thing. except, may i add a thought?:

"why oh why are you wearing tightie whities underneath your tightly stretched capri pants, so that i can see the underwear dents on the little bum cheeks? why oh why is this necessary? was the capri pant not enough to show us your sexual orientation? must you prove, beyond shadow of a doubt that you want to be a woman so much, that you wear a-line cut, short pants, to show off your feminine calves? must we see panty lines? and how did you miss the thong boat?!"

zing!

thank you shayla.