Monday, June 9, 2008

Moving out

My dear cute little mother hard at work
The cute couple that left me!
Phoenix and me playing instead of cleaning
I was not trying to get me in the picture. I was trying to get proof that Bart actually was working. This is what I came up with. He really didn't want me to get the picture.
Dad and his cute grandkids.



My cute little sister and her husband moved to St. George on Saturday. Before you can move you have to clean out your apartment and sometimes that takes an army. Alicia planned for us to be there at 7A.M. My mom and dad showed up on time but I didn't quite make it until about 9A.M. let's just say I had a late night with my roommates the night before oh yeah and a full day of work 8A.M to midnight and only one hour break in between jobs. So Meridith and Bart came over and the kids, dad brought breakfast and Kyle bought pizza for lunch. At about 2ish almost everything was packed and cleaned and put in the truck and trailer. Dallas and Dionne stopped by to say goodbye. Then they were off. So sad to see my cute little sister and her husband leave me here all alone in Provo. Yes, it's true that Bart is in Provo but he's not my little sister. But good thing she moved when she did because I didn't have a place to stay for the next two weekends while I am down there. So thanks for that. I love and miss you Less and Kyle.

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

We love all the pictures! You do a great job showing us how much fun we have together! Keep it up!