Monday, June 23, 2008
I'm 25!!
I just celebrated my 25Th birthday. Honestly, I had a hard time with it. I thought I was doing OK until my mom told me she got the candles that look like numbers instead of the normal pack because they only come in packs of 24. Then I started to cry and that was that. OK I didn't cry but it was quite hard for me to turn 25. When I was younger I never wanted to grow up. I have always wanted a family of my own but I can't do that and stay young?? Anyway I had such a great birthday one the best. I got to spend all day with my family. I couldn't ask for anything better. In the morning Bart and Meridith, Paige and Phoenix brought me doughnuts, milk and grapes. They know me all too well. Bart pounded on the door and was yelling my name because it was 9A.M. and no one was even close to being awake. That was a fun surprise. Then I went for a bike ride and it felt oh so good. 25 and still kicking butt up that hill. Then Bart, Meridith and the kids, Dallas, Dionne, and the kids and my cousin Allana and I all went to the a little water park here in Provo, the Veterans pool. We must have gone down the slides a hundred times. So much fun!! Then Meridith made me anything I wanted to eat for dinner. I asked for her chicken manicotti, spinage salad, and her amazing bread sticks. Then she made me a sprinkle cake and cookie dough ice cream. It was so so so good. Thank you so much Meridith. Then I went to a movie with my cousin and my friend Michelle, and my other friend from the ward I can't spell her name I can't even really say it, she's from Korea. It was so fun. Some of you may ask "well what did you get for your 25th birthday?" Well, I got what I wanted a flat iron for my out of control hair, a gift card from Roberts, and an amazing dinner and breakfast from Bart and Meridith, a bracelet from Costa Rica, and home made goodies, and spending the day with my awesome family. I got more than I ever expected. Thanks for making my birthday so great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Whoa...1/4 of a hundred years old...and still looking HOT!
Happy Birthday you crazy girl! 25 and still kickin! HE HE, hope all is going well!
My how time flies! If you are 25, how old am I?
Shayla, you are still young and always will be. By the way, I was going to tell you today I thought your hair looked really pretty when you came by. Sorry I was in such a hurry. Love ya.
Yesss! Meridith's chicken manicotti is what I would have picked too!
You have good taste.
Ha ha!
Post a Comment