Allana and I went down to the Manti pageant on Friday night, and sadly we didn't have dates we just had each other. It was way fun. It was a good drive. Let's just say it's about 1hour and half longer than I thought. When we got there they were having a bit of light issues so it started late, they were going to have the show go on with just the spot lights. Well, while they said the prayer they started to work again. The Church is true!!!! Here are some pictures of our adventures. And the one with me leaping yeah I ripped my skirt. It's pretty funny. I had just bought it that day for six dollars.



3 comments:
Shayla! That looks like so much fun, I'm jealous...I absolutely love the Manti Pageant, and this is the second summer in a row that I didn't get to go :( but at least you had fun! I miss you! Oh, and congrats on becoming the new CSZ Office Manager! Fun stuff! But what happened to Scott?
Hey, we went to the Manti Pageant on Thursday night, and then stayed over at a campground close by till Saturday! Again we go to the same place and totaly miss each other. Hope you had fun!
You girls are so cute and so fun! We love you!
Post a Comment