I finally have a break that allows me to update you all on my life and why I am so busy. Here's the low down.
-My pinky is not longer broken but it still hurts. But all is well.
- School has started and it's keeping me busy already and it's only being going for a week.
- I am working full-time.
-Seeing old friends.
-Taking Grandma out on outings.
-Moving into my new house.
-Getting burned.
-Living out of my car.
-Babysitting, babysitting and more babysitting.
-Hanging out with Auntie Sue.
-Celebrating Julie's Birthday
-Preparing for my trip to see Marie. YAY!!!

I am pretty sure I broke my toe.
I got burned on my arm with a curling iron. It was so much fun!! Let me tell you about it. HA!
I had to move my stuff, I have some big signs. Thanks Jeff for hold onto my bike. My bike rack is kinda broken. I need to look into that.
Happy Birthday Julie!!!!
Moving stuff out of my storage unit. I am leaving most of it in there. I moved into a small house.
Grandma really wanted to go to this place called Emmit and Ethel's and if your name is Emmit or Ethel you eat free. Alicia, Kyle, Susan and I all went with....it was really fun.
Susan let me sleep at her place during my homeless stage. Thanks Sue. I think I wore her out. Here she is sleeping while watching T.V. Ha!!
I got to visit with my good and dear friend Patrick.

Here is my "I'm living out of my car for one week before I could move into my new place" food.

I got two large bites on my foot.

I have been babysitting for work here are some of the highlights. HA!!!


The dear Andersons let me crash with them the first couple of days I was homeless. I helped them with their very large garage sale in return. Thank you my dear Andersons.
3 comments:
You have been busy! Love ya!
Fun stuff!! I love it all. How would you have gone about breaking your toe?? if you did break it, i am very sorry
your life always looks so eventful on here
Post a Comment