I just got back from New Hampshire...I will post all about it when I have more time. I just wanted to tell you about my doctor visit this morning. First things first...I am fine just a infected cyst. The nurse informed me that I am over weight for my height. So, just a warning to my running shoes.....I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning. Then my favorite part, my doctor spent most of my visit and even a few extra minutes giving me dating advice. He says I should trying dating online. LDSsingles.com here I come. HA!! Yeah well we'll see. Maybe if he were to write me a prescription for that.
1 comment:
gotta love that. hey. you're fat. have you heard brian reagan? he has a bit about this. like doctors cant say whatever they want, like it's not rude. you should look it up. it's pretty funny.
dating advice? hmmmm... maybe he should just stick to medicine. :)
Post a Comment