Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So, today at work I was writing an email to the house staff. I just needed their availability for September. This summer I have not been super excited about having to cancel some of my plans because everyone asked for the same weekend off and I asked myself for it off first. Any way this is what ended up coming out. I should also mention I am the only girl on the house staff.

Okay, people I need your availability. I do just want to let you guys know I will be out of town from Sept 8Th and won't get back until Sept 13Th. Now all summer long I had made plans to leave or not able to work but then all 3 or 4 of you were going out of town on the same weekend and I got stuck. Let's just say that means I haven't gone on any vacations this summer. So, no matter what, the weekend I am gone you will all be working. Suck it up and be men. Okay. I am sick of having to be the only Woman around here.

2 comments:

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson said...

You tell 'em girlfriend. They do need to suck it up and get over it! Way to stick up for yourself!

Michael Barney said...

Haha! That's really what you sent? I love it! Way to be...