Saturday, September 18, 2010

I had the opportunity to go and visit my sister Marie and her husband in New Hampshire. I went out there to help Marie with a wedding. She was hired to do the photos for the wedding. Marie did the brides sisters wedding in May. I went out there on Wednesday September 8Th and the wedding was on Friday. We ran some errands on Thursday and made sure we had everything ready for Friday. I also got to spend some good quality time with Captain Jack. Marie took me to breakfast at a place where all the politicians eat. It was really cool and has a lot of history. I got to see where Marie an Ed work with Habitat. Friday was the big day. She wasn't getting married until 6 at night so we didn't have to meet with her until about 1 when she was getting her hair done. Well, it was a long hard working day. I really had fun and enjoyed the family. Saturday, Marie and I just relaxed for the most part. Marie did have to do a family photo shoot so that was fun to see. Sunday we went to BOSTON. We toured Fenway park, ate on the street, went to a museum, I was part of a street show, and I ate at the Hard Rock Cafe for the first time in my life. I really had a great visit with some hard work and a lot of fun playing. Thank you Marie and Ed BOSTON 2010!!!!!
There he is, so cute!!

I was helping out with a street show. So fun and he was really cute!!

Need I say more!!!
Me and the guys that sold me my first pizza on the street!!
Me and the tour guy at Fenway Park!!
Bagel Ally

Fenway Park

2 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

It looks like you had a blast!!! Good pictures too!!

Love,

Mom

Matthews Family said...

How fun! I can't wait until we get to visit them too. I can't wait until I get to see you too Shayla!! Miss ya.