Sunday, June 13, 2010

This was seriously on my list of things to do. (Watching fire works from a Ferris wheel.) I am not just making this up because it ended up being really cool. This weekend was Orem days and I love to go and watch the fireworks. (I love fire works) I got some friends together and we went. Keisha and I have never been on a Ferris wheel it was only two tickets so we all got two and waited in line for about 40 minutes.The wait wasn't that bad because we just enjoyed each other company. When we got to the front of the line the fire works started. We watched the show from the Ferris wheel, it was awesome. Enjoy!!!
Here's the gang. Fan, Keisha, Daniel, Blake, and Shayla
Me and Blake at the top of the Ferris wheel.
The amazing fire works from the top of the Ferris wheel.

2 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you are able to cross one thing off your list.

Love you!!!

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson said...

FUN. I love it! I almost died when I went on a ferris wheel, because I was so scared the cart would tip and I would fall out. I guess I am just used to being so close to the ground.