Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last October me and two of my friends had no treats for one month with exceptions of having treats on dates. I lost 8 lbs. I have been able to keep it off but I fell like I should go through this journey again. Last time I didn't have time to exercise but this time I do, so hopefully I will lose more than 8lbs this time around. I only had one date last time. So this time around I hope I have more. This time there is only one more exception than the date rule.....Birthday!! So, here's hoping it works out.

3 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

You can do it! We will allow the birthday rule change! Eat lots of cake this Saturday and Happy Birthday!

Love,

Mom

Alison Spencer said...

day two--struggling.

Matthews Family said...

I'm in, especially if I can eat treats on dates. Meri will love this because I will take her on more dates.